Kickstart Yourself and Your Work Life
The course is tailored to you, as unemployed, who are ready for change and to create new growth!
It is a unique course, where you are in focus! All assignments, exercises, etc. is based on you, your challenges and your decisions.
Discover that you get new energy and personal clout!
Get a lot of tools for yourself and your job search.
Get a lot of tools for yourself and your job search
• Improve your personal marketing
• Expand your network in person and via social media
• Stay sharp to make the right choices for yourself
• Keep track of your application and CV - branding and PR
• Become better at conflict resolution
• Get training in presentation and negotiation techniques
(getting the right salary!)
• Get a professional development plan for your life
• Get personal coaching and Personal Profile Analysis
• Have a fun and eventful life with less stress
We end the course with a professional styling and photo session.
Choose type of course according to your temperament!
In a busy life as unemployed, it can be difficult to devote time to developing yourself!
Therefore, this course has been adjusted to different types of people, so you can find the form that best suits you.
How much time can you devote to your daily life? How impatient are you looking to see results in your daily energy level?
3 hours once a week in 12 weeks
You will have time between modules to mature the ideas we are working with. You have plenty of time to get your habits incorporated into your daily life and hence constantly ensure that you continue to work targetted towards your goals.
1 whole day from 09.00 - 16.00 for 6 weeks
For you who can dedicate one full day a week to develop yourself. Experience a good flow when you can work a full day once a week concentrating and focusing entirely on yourself. You have the opportunity to get the new good habits incorporated into your everyday life.
1 super concentrated weekend
Friday and Saturday from 09.00 - 21.00 and Sunday from 09.00 - 15.00.
For you who are impatient and want to achieve results quickly. It's a very intense process, where you practically live and breathe around the clock for your company throughout the weekend. A special symbiosis occur, while working so intensely with your own development.
You can very quickly see tangible results of your efforts, which will inspire you to sustain the new initiatives.
Personal Development Plan
- Personal Profile Analysis
- Priorities and Values
- Goals and Visions
- Action Plan
Stress Management, Health
- Plan Your Own Work
- Prioritise Your Tasks
- Diet and Exercise
- Stress & Job Satisfaction
- Hold on to Your New Habits
Personal Development Plan
- Focus on Your CV
- Focus on Your Applicatoins
- Sustainable Strategies
- Agreements, Clauses, etc.
- Personal Branding
- your Signals
- PR, Newsletter, Blog
- Marketing, Social Media
- Elevator Speech
- Job Interview
- Content and Structure
- Tips and Tricks
- Map Your Relations
- See the possibilities
- Networking tasks
- Do's and Don't
- Know Your Boss
- Job Satisfaction
- The New Market Place
- Booking of Job Interviews
- Get the Signature
- Follow up after Interviews
- Practical Training
- Situation -> Conflict
- Conflikt with Boss/Colleague
- Handling of Rejections
- Role Play to Train the Techniques
- Goals for the Negotiation
- Negotiation Techniques
- Obtain the Right Salary
- Practical Exercises
- Body Language
- Voice Control
- Personal Clout
Styling - Photosession
- Lecture about Styling
- Wardrobe Check
- Personal Styling
- Photo Session